[TN-Bird] Cerulean Warbler and other neotrops at Cravens House, Lookout Mountain

  • From: "Kevin A. Calhoon" <kac@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Harold Sharp" <sharp_h@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Zimmerman" <znaturalist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:52:50 -0400

This morning as I was leaving for work had my first Cerulean Warbler of
the spring singing in my yard near Cravens House on Lookout Mountain.
Have also had Scarlet Tanager, Black and White Warbler, Black-throated
green Warbler, Hooded Warbler,  Yellow-throated, Blue-headed and
red-eyed Vireos and Whip-poor-will in my yard over the last couple of
days.

Kevin Calhoon

Assistant Curator of Forests

Tennessee Aquarium