[TN-Bird] Canyon Road Bald Eagle Nest--Marion County Dec 2012-Apr 2013

  • From: "Bob Hatcher" <hatcher2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-BIRD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:48:03 -0500

Jonnie Sue Lyons of the Chattanooga TOS has requested posting of her
following Bald Eagle nesting report at the Canyon Road nest of Marion
County, TN.  We are grateful to her for monitoring this usually very early
nest each year.

I have no information on the other nest that she cited, but hopefully this
and other similar Bald Eagle nesting information can be supplied at least to
Scott Somershoe of TWRA, which maintains Tennessee's official compilation of
eagle nests.

Bob Hatcher

Eagle Consultant and Correspondent

American Eagle Foundation