[TN-Bird] Calling all Volunteer...

  • From: Steve Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Bird List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:47:34 -0800 (PST)

Calling all Volunteers who would like to participate in the 2013 TN SANDHILL
CRANE FESTIVAL

Dates are:  January 19 & 20, 2013

Place: Birchwood School, Birchwood, TN and Hiwassee Refuge

Time:  From sun up to sun down...or any amount of time you can give.

If interested please email me, Cyndi Routledge, at cyndiroutledge12@xxxxxxxxx
Please include your name, snail mail and email address and a phone number.
Also let me know what days you're available and what time you'd like to work.
And if you have a specific task you'd like to do...from sharing scopes on the
Refuge, to working at the TOS table,
to loading buses or as a general volunteer...we strive to have our volunteers
enjoy the festival as much as they help us
to make it a success!!

Please also check out website now and again for new information, to get your
"Dinner with Darwin" Saturday night dinner tickets, to make a donation to the
Festival or to the Crane Fund or to just be informed about what's going on with
TN sandhill cranes.  http://www.tncranefestival.org/

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

Cyndi Routledge
Co-chair and Volunteer Coordinator
2013 TN SACR Festival