[TN-Bird] Blount County Rusty blackbirds

  • From: birdglass44@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 07:40:02 -0500 (EST)

Keith Watson and I had 14 Rusty blackbirds in Springbrook Park below the
Recreation Center pavilion on Thursday afternoon.  This was a nice ending for a
great birding day in Blount County, Concord Park area of Knox and Fort Loudon
dam.  While we didn't see Howdeshell's Painted bunting, Maryville's Peregrine
falcon was nicely perched on the CBBC bank sign. We had 58 species for the day.

Warren Bielenberg
Maryville