[TN-Bird] Re: Black-headed Gull, Pace Point

  • From: Lyda Phillips <lydap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:08:52 -0500

I also tried to find the spoonbill this pm and failed. But what a cool place it
was. And I took the ferry! Wwas totally surprised by that and had no cash at
all to pay the $1 fare. They let me go anyway. This couple followed me around
on Wildcat creek rd and said they'd seen white Pelicans from the ferry earlier
this year.

Lyda phillips
Davidson county

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:57:22 -0700
From: birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Bird] Re: Black-headed Gull, Pace Point
To: terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Terry,
No issue at all! Happens to everyone, hate the Spoonbill didn't cooperate. Glad
I got out, the Rattlesnake encounter was worth the trip!
Mike

     On Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:00 PM, Terry Witt
<terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Well, they say
 confession is good for the soul.To err is human, to forgive, divine.
I screwed up the ID on this gull today and am making an apology to anyone who
was inconvenienced.The bird fooled me, can't say I won't make another mistake,
but want to keep what is left of my credibility alive
To add to a miserable day, the spoonbill eluded me as well
Cheers???
Terry Witt Murfreesboro Tn