[TN-Bird] Birds Waiting for a Bath

  • From: Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:28:16 -0500

I just looked out the kitchen window a few minutes ago and seen a Baltimore
Oriole, Summer Tanager and  Yellow-billed Cuckoo all checking out the bird
creek.  Unfortunately, when I moved to a closest window, I scared the doves
which scattered the rest of the birds.  I have only heard the Cuckoos this
year, and I had never seen them so close to the house before.  The Tanager and
the Oriole came back shortly and took a quick bath together.

Kristy Baker
Rockvale TN
Rutherford County