[TN-Bird] BirdWatching at Boat Docks in Hamblen & Grainger County including a American Golden-Plover. From, Shane Adams

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:40:10 -0400

Birders: ( Birwatching at Boat Docks in Hamblen & Grainger County including a
American Golden-Plover)

This early this afternoon on Sept. 27, 2005 Shane and Dennis Adams went
birdwatching at the Boat Docks in Hamblen & Grainger Counties and here are the
lists of birds we saw, They are: Great Blue Herons on the Grainger County and
Hamblen County including the Cherokee Park between the two counties, Double
Crested Cormorants, 4 Caspian Terns between Hamblen County and Grainger County
plus Shane Adams saw a American Golden-Plover on a mudflat in the Cherokee Park
also between Hamblen County and Grainger County plus I even taken the picture
of the American Golden-Plover and my first sighting this year.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813