[TN-Bird] Re: Bird Id Help Needed/ Raptor Rescue.

  • From: John Lamb <jwilliamlamb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas Miko <thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:41:54 -0500

Here is a another shot of the possible Scaups - in this one, they are
looking at the camera, and the differences in white areas are more apparent.

I think that its probably at red tail hawk - ID kind of went out the window
- was more focused on where the beak and talons were!

John Lamb (Harrison, TN) - a burb of Chattanooga

--
*John W. Lamb*
Author, Historian, and Development Professional
Harrison, TN, USA
jwilliamlamb@xxxxxxxxx
423-488-5462 Cell

<http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Engine-War-Winans-Maryland/dp/0982304927/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334273606&sr=8-1>