[TN-Bird] Re: Bird ID by song

  • From: karmachanic@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "karmachanic@xxxxxxxxx" <karmachanic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:08:14 -0500

Thanks for all who responded. It's not a wood thrush, eastern wood pee wee,
carolina chickadee, eastern towhee, or tufted titmouse.

I'll search on the tn wildlife resource site and report. It's two notes. Any
further ideas would be welcome!

Beverly threadgill-robey
Madison, Davidson county, tn

Sent from my iPad