[TN-Bird] Re: Birchwood to Yuchi Refuge and Return

  • From: "Charles Murray" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dro_1945@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "hughbarger@xxxxxxxxx" <hughbarger@xxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 01:16:59 +0000 (UTC)

Great photo, Hugh!
I forgot to mention the orchard orioles (at least 2, likely a mated pair) that
we also saw at Yuchi.
tn-bird subscribers, I'm having some kind of "security issue" (maybe) with my
computer and it isn't allowing me to see the original posts I make to the
tn-bird freelists. Also, the email address that would allow replies to me about
my posts is NOT correct. I've got to try to get this problem, whatever it is,
fixed!

Charles MurrayBirchwood, TN

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:28 PM, Hugh Barger <hughbarger@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Thanks to Charles for being our guide.  My highlight of the trip was this guy-

--
Hugh Barger

JPEG image