[tn-bird] Big Event Coming Up!!

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:20:32 EDT

Tn-Birders!

Here is an opportunity to see two Jewels of the Mid-South at one time. You
can experience a really wonderful place and a unique couple plus close up and
personal hummers, more information than you can shake a stick at and all
wrapped up in one big bundle................

From Bob Sargent:

On Saturday, September 7th, 2002, Martha Sargent and I will be participating
in a Hummingbird Festival at the new Audubon Sanctuary in Holly Springs,
Mississippi. With the able assistance of several of our fine banders, we will
be banding tons of hummers and doing a program or two at the site (details
are still being worked out).  This wonderful and very birdy property is
located just north of Holly Springs.  For more information, please contact
Anna Morrison at 662-252-1155 or at:  amorrison@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is a wonderful opportunity for our research efforts in Mississippi.
Despite all the work we have done in the southern half of the state, the
northern part of Mississippi is almost certainly alive with winter rarities
just waiting to be discovered and properly documented!  I invite you all to
come and visit with us and enjoy the festivities at this newest Hummingbird
Celebration.

Feel free to contact me privately by email or at 205-681-2888 if I can be of
assistance.

God Bless
Bob Sargent
Trussville, Alabama