[TN-Bird] Bells Bends/Cedar Glade Birding

  • From: Michael Smith <ms722@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 13:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

Bell's Bend Park, Davidson Co.
Flat Rock Cedar Glade, Rutherford Co.
Vesta Cedar Glade, Wilson Co.

I was at Bell's this morning around 7:30 and in addition to the Prairie
Warblers Ed had, I had two Henslow's Sparrows in the same field where Tony
first reported them (past the barn, near the bluebird boxes).

I also spent some time at Flat Rock Cedar Glade and Vesta Cedar Glade today,
and found several more Prairie Warblers, Black and White Warbler,
Black-throated Green Warbler, and some Yellow-rumps.  Lots of wildflowers and
butterflies in the glades as well.

Mike Smith
Hendersonville, TN