[TN-Bird] Bells Bend Sod Farm this morning

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Stczipperer@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:07:18 -0400

September 9, 2014
Bells Bend Sod Farm
Nashville, TN
Traveling

Went to Pace Point at Old Hickory Lake first this morning hoping the fog
might help put some Terns there this morning. No luck. Fog very thick could
not  see the DAM. 3 Killdeer, 2 PB Grebes, 2 DC Cormorants, 1 Chimney  Swift,
1 GB Heron, 3 Turtles and the Fleet of Mutt Duck Mallards was all I saw.

Arrived at Bells Bend Sod Farm about 9:10am scanned the fields and around
9:20am found 1 Buff-breasted Sandpiper.  There were also numerous Killdeer,
about 6 Barn Swallows and a very ratty looking Red-tailed Hawk.

Sorry for the late report, I just got home and can't get TN-Bird to work on
 my Smartphone.  Posted on Tennessee Birding Facebook as soon as I found
it.  Hopefully I will get TN-Bird working on my Smartphone in the near
future.

Good Birding

Stephen Zipperer
Rutherford Co., TN