[TN-Bird] Bald eagle Radnor Lake, Nashville

  • From: LA Rawlings <barred-owl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:08:40 -0500

The bald eagle that has apparently been hanging around the lake since 10-6 is
currently out on the "eagle point" in a tree drying it's wings.  Visitors
reported seeing it 10-6 and 10-7 between 8 and 9 AM.  No reports for yesterday.
 I'd been looking early in the morning  before going to a training without any
luck on the previous days and this morning.  I guess it is a "late" riser.

Ranger Rawlings
Radnor Lake SNA
Davidson County
10:35 AM