[TN-Bird] Bald Eagles in Solway (Knox/Anderson)

  • From: Greg Williams K4HSM <k4hsm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:31:29 -0500

Yesterday (11/18/2014 11:50am ET) while on my way to Oak Ridge, I saw two Bald
Eagles to the west of Pellissippi Pkwy along the ridge line of Guinn Rd.

I was mobile (coming from Oak Ridge Hwy onto Pellissippi) when I spotted them
so unfortunately I didn't have time to stop and watch them.

One was right above the tree line, the other was above it by about 50 feet.

They were heading west along the ridge.

Greg Williams
k4hsm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from my Verizon Wireless DROID