[TN-Bird] Bald Eagle

  • From: "Tarcila Fox" <tarcila@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:27:18 -0500

Hi birders,
This morning, I was driving south on Old Hickory Blvd. (State Route 45) in
Old Hickory  at 10:45 a.m. when I saw a adult Bald Eagle soaring over head.
It had flown from the east of the road (Old Hickory Lake and Dam are in that
direction) and soared to the northwest Old Hickory Blvd. I was at the
intersection where Claudia / Industrial Drive crosses Old Hickory Blvd. The
road to Dupont.  Very nice!

Tarcila Fox, Goodlettsville TN (close to, but spared by the tornados last
Friday.)