[TN-Bird] Backyard Warblers - Rutherford County

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 23:41:03 +0000 (UTC)

This afternoon, I birded from the back porch. In addition to the normal cast of
characters, I had a Cape May Warbler (there were two late this morning), a
Nashville Warbler, a Chestnut-sided Warbler, two Magnolia Warblers and two
Tennessee Warblers (I had 5 at the bird creek this am). I was hoping to see a
Rose-breasted Grosbeak, but no luck there.

Cape May Warbler  http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161410030

Magnolia Warbler  http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161410029

Chestnut-sided Warbler http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161410032

Kristy Baker