[TN-Bird] Backyard Warblers

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 00:01:18 +0000 (UTC)

(Duplicate post from Facebook)

Lots of Tennessee Warblers and two Indigo Buntings in the front garden this
morning. The warblers were grabbing breakfast off the goldenrod. During lunch,
I ran outside to see what I could see in the yard. Right out the back door I
found a Cape May Warbler, a Magnolia Warbler and many Tennessee Warblers! (if I
have identified correctly) I didn't wander any farther than that as I was
trying to get pictures. We still have at least a dozen Ruby-throated
Hummingbirds.

The Cape May Warbler is being flagged in eBird, so hopefully I have it right.
http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161391793

Tennesee Warbler http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161391794

Magnolia Warbler  http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161391795

Ruby-throated Hummingbird  http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/161391796