[tn-bird] Attention TOS members...

  • From: dtrently <dtrently@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:20:38 -0400

Sorry to all tn-bird subscribers who are not Tennessee Ornithological Society
members, but I thought this would be the easiest way to get the word out...

TOS is looking for someone to replace me as treasurer. I don't seem to have
the time or the desire to continue in this position, which I have held for at
least 5 years. I am planning to give up this position by the end of August,
and so we need to find a replacement as soon as possible!!

If you think you might be interested in keeping track of the financial records
for TOS, paying bills, depositing checks, maintaining the mailing list for The
Migrant and The Tennessee Warbler...getting to know the names of every single
member!!! let me know as soon as possible and I can let you know the details
of the position, and hopefully start showing you what to do to take over. You
don't have to be an expert in finances, just organized and willing to keep up
with the paperwork.

Thanks much!
David Trently
Knoxville, TN