[TN-Bird] Attention MTOS members

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:51:47 -0500

AfternoonŠ.
The Lichterman Nature Center has emailed me requesting Discover Birds
Activity books for their new birding outreach programs. I¹d like to find a
way to get the books there without using any of our postage money.

Is there a MTOS member or a TOS member-at-large from the greater Memphis
area that will be attending the Fall TOS meeting in Nashville and be willing
transport the books back to Memphis?? I¹m sure Mary Schmidt from the Center
would agree to meet you to pick them up if you¹re not able to take them to
the Nature Center. She¹s keen on saving us the postage too.

So, if you¹re coming to Nashville on Oct 2nd for the meeting and are willing
to help transport some books, send me an email privately.

Thanks to all for allowing me this venue to find a volunteer.

And as always,
Happy birding!

<")
( \
/ |` Cyndi Routledge
Southeastern Avian Research
Specializing in Winter Hummingbird banding
1515 N. Willow Bend Court
Clarksville, TN 37043
931-206-3517