[tn-bird] Re: Appalachian Trail, Saturday

  • From: "Nancy Moore" <jaybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:46:44 -0500

Charlie, I am going to be in Knoxville the week of Thanksgiving and wondered
what your schedule is. would it be a good time to get any crossbills,
Grouse, and any other of the East Tn wintering birds I need. What about the
Saw Whet owl?  I have a friend from Knoxville that I hike with and is an
novice birder and I plan to get with her sometime that week , depending on
her schedule. I have always had the dream of hiking the AT. Maybe you could
help us plan a one day on it and start my dream.  And also get a few good
birds I need. sounds like a great "job" you have. Have a great day.
Nancy Moore
Blue Basin Cove B&B
Reelfoot Lake, Tn.