[TN-Bird] Anyone for Cherokee Dam Saturday?

  • From: Mark Labig <marklabig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 22:48:35 -0500

I'm looking to head up to Cherokee Dam in Jefferson City tomorrow (Saturday) to
bird the area. After seeing Chuck's post, I thought it prudent to see if anyone
else might be heading that way, as I do not have a scope (I'd enjoy the company
regardless). Red-necked Grebe would be a life bird for me, but it sounds as if
one would have to be extremely lucky to get a look with just binoculars. If
anyone is thinking about going to Cherokee Dam on Saturday at any time and
would like some company, please contact me. I've got the day wide open and I
haven't been out in months!

I'm also considering checking out Douglas, too.

Mark Labig
marklabig@xxxxxxxxx
865.804.0876