[TN-Bird] Any info appreciated on Swallow-tailed Kites for today

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:41:14 -0500

Swallow-tailed Kite admirers,

If anyone tries for the Swallow-tailed Kite(s) today, any word either way
would be greatly appreciated. I may make the 400-mile drive from Jackson at
0800 Saturday morning when I get off, as this is my 1st chance since they
were reported. Congratulations to all of those that have been able to enjoy
these birds thus far!

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN