[TN-Bird] Annual TOS Meeting in Chattanooga, May 2nd-4th

  • From: Gary Lanham <glanham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:15:19 -0400

Our clocks
spring forward this weekend and that means it’s time for birding!  So, be sure
to make your plans now to attend
the Annual TOS meeting in Chattanooga, May 2-4.  In addition to birding, there
will be a Business Meeting and
General Meeting Saturday afternoon at the Country Inn and Suites
adjacent to our headquarters at the Holiday Inn Express, along with a cruise
Saturday night.  Don’t forget to
make your hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn Express before April 1st
to take advantage of their special rate for our meeting.  Details and a
registration form are in
the two attachments.  Address questions to:  GLANHAM@xxxxxxxxx.

Hope
to see you there!