[TN-Bird] American Tree Sparrow & Others

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 23:43:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I didn't look out the window very often today, but I did get to see or hear 34
different species in yard today.  The American Tree Sparrow was here again late
this morning, but I haven't noticed it since.  Coming back in after lunch
today, I heard two Barred Owls talking back and forth today.  It sounded like
they were right at the edge of the woods, but I couldn't see them.  The Fox
Sparrows are still around, as well as a couple of Pine Siskins and one Purple
Finch.  It seems like there likely wasn't too much traffic today, but the
blackbirds were back and took over keeping most of the birds at bay.

Black Vulture  1     fly over
Red-tailed Hawk  2     soaring above
Mourning Dove  11
Barred Owl  2