[TN-Bird] American Tree Sparrow- Davidson County 2/26

  • From: Joshua Stevenson <ifihadastick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:20:24 -0500

Today 2/26/15 - 9:30amTVA Powerline Fields - Riverwalk Neighborhood Walking
Trails
I went out just now thinking that it would be a great time to check my
"Sparrow" field for American Tree Sparrows. Don't you just love it when you
actually find what you just know has to be around? After seeing more
White-Crowned than I've ever seen in that field before, I had the sparrow pop
up 10ft from me- then perched on a small branch for killer views. Of course I
didn't camera with me (battery was dead). I'll be going back out with a charged
battery later.
Joshua Stevenson Nashville,
TNhttps://twitter.com/tennesseebirderhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/94016233@N04/