[TN-Bird] American Crow??

  • From: Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:33:55 -0500

Hello,

I heard this bird after work today in Franklin.  I've listen to various bird
calls and it sounds similar to a juvenile crow.  I heard this call last year at
work and assumed it was a crow.  I was just surprised to hear it again.  It is
distinct enough it stopped me the second it registered in my brain.  I was
curious as to what others think.  Below is the link to the video.  There is
nothing to see as I just used it to record the call.  Kristy Baker, Rockvale
TN, Rutherford County

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mkthauw02fsnf1/VID_20150324_165555264.mp4?dl=0