[TN-Bird] Additional Ecuador photos

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 17:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

Friends,

For those of you that waded thru the ridiculous number of photos I posted from
a trip to Ecuador last month......I just realized I had one day that wasn't
open to the public. If anyone cares to see a few more shots from Wild Sumaco,
which was Day 10 of the trip (with some interesting hummers and a tough
Antpitta), the link is here: http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/day_10_

I had hoped to get a little birding in this month locally, but that hasn't
happened. I'm off for 2 weeks on the west coast next week, so maybe I can catch
a little of the end of migration anyway.

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx