[TN-Bird] Acadian Flycatcher, YT Warbler and Vireo Yesterday

  • From: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:22:09 -0400

While conducting a Rusty Blackbird Blitz survey at William B. Clark State
Natural Area in Fayette County yesterday, March 25, 2015 I heard

a single Acadian Flycatcher- heard only; early FOY record for Tennessee
Yellow-throated Warblers- saw one; heard maybe four singing
Yellow-throated Vireo- heard only
Brown Creeper- singing

At Ghost River State Natural Area I visited a heron nesting colony to find 9
nests with 8 occupied with adult Great-blue Herons.

Allan Trently
ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jackson, Madison County, TN