[TN-Bird] Re: 45 years of the Breeding Bird Survey

  • From: Carole Gobert <cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <littlezz@xxxxxxxxx>, Tennessee Bird List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:44:34 -0400

Bill Pulliam has done a fantastic job of analyzing 45 years of data here.  I
highly recommend that everyone read the entirety of his report on his blog.  It
makes for fascinating reading and holds many surprises.  The direct link didn't
work for me but until I clicked on the link to go to his blog.  Thanks for
putting in all the time and effort to come up with this data, Bill.
Carole Gobert, Knoxville