[TN-Bird] Re: 3 Scoter Species and LT Duck

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bananaquit1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Bananaquit1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "TNBird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <TN-Bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Wow, that has to be one of VERY few times that feat has been accomplished in
TN!  I don't recall Jeff having all 3 Scoters PLUS Long-tailed in the state in
one day. He had the Scoter trifecta I know (at Pickwick I can remember, maybe
elsewhere?), but throwing a Long-tailed on top of that is an incredible day by
all means! 3 of the 4 is the best I've ever done I'm sure.

Great birding!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx