[TN-Bird] 2013 TN Sandhill Crane Festival

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 10:44:48 -0600

Good Morning FolksŠ

   The 2013 TN Sandhill Crane Festival is a mere 2 weeks away!!  Have you
made your plans to attend??  There are thousands of Sandhill Cranes present,
Whooping Cranes, Bald Eagles and waterfowlŠ
The schedule is posted at www.tncranefestival.org as are pictures from last
year's funŠlinks to get your tickets for the "Dinner with Darwin" and of
course make a donation to the Crane Fund.
   If you are interested in volunteering, be it for a few hours or all
weekend, let me know ASAP.  I'll be putting together that schedule on Monday
and notifying those who have already volunteered.

   So please join us at Hiwassee Refuge and Birchwood School for the 2013 TN
Sandhill Crane Festival!!  We'll miss seeing you if you don¹t'!

Thanks.

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
          Co-Chair

"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
~John Muir