[TN-Bird] 2012 FALL TOS MEETING - OCT 12-14

  • From: Cynthia Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:41:42 -0500

Good afternoon Tn-Birders:

Just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone who are planning on attending
the 2012 Fall TOS Meeting in Nashville to get those registrations forms filled
out and sent and to take a minute to make your hotel reservations at the
Baymont Inn.  They can be reached at 615-376-4666...refer to TOS for the
special rate of $69.   This block of rooms will ONLY be held until Wednesday,
September 26th per our agreement with hotel.
Please make this announcement at your upcoming Chapter meetings as well.

We look forward to seeing everyone in October.  Remember you can also find all
this information at http://www.tnbirds.org/Events/Fallmtg12.html
However if you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Thanks!
Steve Routledge, NTOS President
Clarksville, Tn