[tmp] Re: voices

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:51:55 +1200

Thanks Laz.

Trevor.

From: "Laz" <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 11:50 AM
To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tmp] Re: voices

Hi Trevor,

No, it doesn't have a run dialog. You would do that on your computer
which is where the SAPI5 voices would be found.

Regards,

Laz

On 6/12/14, "coromandel Gold" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Laz,
When you say to put the following,

 c:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl

 into the Run Box, do you mean on the sansa  player?
or  ?

I'm running Wins 7 - 32  and not 64.

Trevor.