[tmp] Re: updating an older player

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:05:04 -0400

That must either be a bookmark that was created before you recreated
the talk files that excluded the file name extensions, or a bookmark
for a book which is no longer on your player as the talk file would be
missing.

To test this, start a new book for which you recently created a talk
file, create a bookmark, and check in recent bookmarks to see what it
says in the newly created bookmark.