[tmp] Re: uh oh, my Sansa doesn't like me again

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:28:10 -0400

Hi Neena,

First, try holding the power button down for at least 30 seconds
counted slowly as in 1-Mississippi, 2-Mississippi, etc.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa