[tmp] Re: test

  • From: Pauline Smith <zim1993@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 00:44:23 -0500 (EST)

Good morning! Thanks for enlightening us on this mystery. I received several
mail delivery messages about lists being closed, and other weird messages about
why my stuff didn't get delivered. What is this Yahoo spam filter debacle
about? I'm wondering is that why I can't forward things from Yahoo Groups lists
to people? Computers and technology are wonderful, but they can be a royal pain
as well.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail1.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/7Nx8dsqw-20150108-0036.wav