[tmp] Re: subwoofer to make Sansa music sound better?

  • From: "Neena Saloiya" <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:00:37 -0400

Hi Laz, thanks so much. I look forward to hearing more about that from people soon.

-----Original Message----- From: Laz
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:34 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: subwoofer to make Sansa music sound better?

Hi Neena,

There are some speaker systems available for computers which include a
subwoofer. I've never delved into computer speakers much so someone
else will need to chime in on the subject.

Regards,

Laz

On 6/3/14, Neena Saloiya <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone. Does a Subwoofer come with a computer, or can you get one
separately and plug it in to your computer? I wanted to get one, so I can
make music sound more um nicer to listen to. Also are there any small ones
that people can get? I hope that's not off topic. I just really like
listening to my mp3 player on the computer, and I don't always want to just

listen to the music on earphones. So, essentially I plug my mp3 player's
patch chord in to my speakers, on the output switch and listen that way.