[tmp] Re: sorry again another quick question about paying for things

  • From: Betty Rains <bjgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 23:13:34 -0400

I take it you have trouble with Paypal. I have been a member for a long time so I assume they have added a captcha or theere is an agreement which you must check before you can pay. I never experienced this on this site, but I use both my tab and arrow keys to find anything to check such as an agreement box. Can you go there and copy what won't allow you to pay? When all else fails, call them their number is listed in the help documentation. Hope this helped. Feel free to contact me any time.

--
Betty Rains
209 Crystal Court