[tmp] Re: sorry again another quick question about paying for things

  • From: "Timothy" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tmthywynn8@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:01:34 -0400

You could always try turning off your virtual PC or use the "pass next key
through" features to hold down-arrow until you've scrolled down far enough to
activate the whatever it is you need to activate. Note that I have no
experience
with the Bill Me Later feature you mentioned, so this is all conjecture. You
could also E-mail payPal with your issues, as I believe they have a great
accessibility department.

Timothy