[tmp] Re: songs

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:38:53 -0500

Hi Jessica,

You can name your folders whatever you like except for the following
two names, music and Audible, which seem to have some sort of
DRM-protection scheme or something as part of the Sansa firmware. This
was the reason for my putting the My Music folder in the root
directory. An example of the bad things which could happen are things
like your songs disappearing all of a sudden, or the entire folder
itself disappearing. This was noticed some years back and I've been
thinking about testing this newly to see if it was still likely to
occur.

HTH,

Laz

On 2/12/15, Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi. I remember the instructions said not to make a music folder called music
> because bad stuff would happen. However, I know there was also another
> folder name that should not be used, but I forgot what it was. Is it okay to
> make a folder called songs instead of music?

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 727-498-0121