[tmp] Re: search question

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:31:06 +0200

What's your operating system?

Asking since, there's specific search terminology that works on windows7, for
example - using capitalised keywords you can search for term/word combinations,
and there are also type keywords - but less relevant.

For example, in windows7, to search for a file with both words one and two in
file name, you'd search for:
one AND two

And, the conjunctive term, AND needs to be all capital letters, and, for
specifically searching for music/audio tracks, think you can precede the whole
thing with something like music: but not 100% sure of that one, and, on
something older like windows XP, you'd just search for one two, without the AND
keyword, etc. - and, if not working on windows operating system, then, sorry,
but, don't have much experience with other operating systems in that sense.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA