[tmp] restoring rockbox settings.was Re: Re: clip plus prob

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:55:59 -0400

Hello, you can preserve your rockbox settings.  Configured a player how you
like it to be best then go to settings/manage settings and click on save
configuration file.  The player will ask you for a folder/file name and will
offer a default.  By default, these configuration files are saved within the
vote of the rock box folder but you can change this if you wish to.    That
except the offer name, or type in the new name and hold select for a second or
two to save your selection.  Are you Settings except for Recorder settings are
saved within this file and you can restore YouPlayer from this file.  Hth

"Im everywhere, yet nowhere at all.  I stalk  the night and shadows and
darkness on my friends.  I am Shadow Tiger, and I have spoken ... You have been
warned