[tmp] Re: replacing battery in sansa clip?

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:26:08 -0400

Hi Steve,

I haven't seen any other reply from you except for this one.

I think perhaps the spam filters are at it again. Someone came up with
some software that they use to determine if something is spam and the
person never sees the email message. They should just let each person
determine whether something is spam or not and give the person some
choice in the matter.

Regards,

Laz