[tmp] Re: recording & SD

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 17:52:57 -0400

Hi Bobby,

I've noticed the same in our car. I thought at first that it was the
air conditioner blowing over the microphone, but the last time, it was
nice and chilly and we weren't running the AC in the car, so it must
be the electrical system causing interference.

Regards,

Laz

On 4/3/14, Harris, Robert <harris.robert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you very much, I'll play with it before I leave work today.  Heads up
> though, on a train or bus when trying to recorded I noted signal
> interference.
>
> Bobby and prince

>>> 2 1000, etc. You should really take a listen to the recording audio