[tmp] Re: real speak voices

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:21:48 -0400

While we're on the topic of voices, I have K1000 version 9 which included a
cd with the Voiceware Kate and Paul voices.  Does anyone know  how to get
those onto my 64-bit system and Windows 7?  They worked fine on 32-bit
Windows XP but when I try to install on Windows 7 it tells me that it's not
supported.

DJ