[tmp] Re: rbclip

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:11:04 -0400

Hi Maureen,

The link is below but whenever someone mentions a new computer, I tell
them to try running it as administrator which usually resolves
whatever issue they were having.

Here's the link for the program itself:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Utilities/RBClip-Setup20.exe/

Here's the link for the audio tutorial:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/learn-how-to-easily-get-the-folders-and-files-that-you-put-on-the-talking-mp3-player-spoken-by-the-player/

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa