[tmp] Re: question about your cell phones

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:13:00 -0500

Ah shoot. I just bought my first iPhone, 6 Plus, on contract with Bell for that $80 you're talking about. I probably can't switch to Koodo without paying a substantial fee. *sigh*

At 04:48 AM 1/30/2015, you wrote:
Hi Neena, have you considered Koodo?
I only suggest it, because I was a bell customer for about 13 years, and then switch to Koodo; I would never go back to Bell. Koodo's plans are much better then Bell also, and any where a bell phone will work a Koodo phone will work since they both use the same net work.
Just to give you an example,
I have a gig of data, 1000 any time minutes, unlimited evenings starting at 55, unlimited weekens. Canada wide calling, no long distance. Three way calling, call forwarding, voice mail, unlimited texts unlimited picture messaging and it goes on and on, for $45 a month, the same plan from bell runs about $80.
I am running an iPhone 64gb, which I bought outright

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.