[tmp] Re: no sound from the rock box, it was plugged in all night

  • From: "Anna Globe" <annabarbosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:27:46 -0400

Hello there, normel head phones.

From: Harris, Robert
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 1:23 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: no sound from the rock box, it was plugged in all night

I found that I had to make sure the plug was “really plugged it” and when I
unplugged the unit I had to make sure it was turned off before putting it in my
commuter case. If its left on it should automatically sshut off (sleep timer)
but it may not.  Are you using blutooth headphones or regular?  AND I had it
happen where I had to hold the button down for a little as it just seemed to
beltch or something (rare) but possible.

Bobby and Prince