[tmp] no reply is confusing

  • From: Ricky <ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:41:58 -0400

laz, it keeps getting stranger and stranger! i used the address of Foggddm@xxxxxxx that you posted earlier today, and it worked just fine! i was able to contact dale with that address, and when he replied to me his address showed up as Foggddm@xxxxxxx, and a couple of minutes later he posted to this list and it looked like no reply at my end! but when he skips this list and writes to me directly the correct address is shown! i have never come across anything like this before! and it only happens when dale posts to this list, i don't think the problem lies within my email client because it works fine when everyone else posts to this list!